by Alex1  04/06/2005  1777 Page Views
1 Comments  Employment law, compensation law
My mother was killed in a car/truck accident 18 months ago, the driver of the truck is still going through court, and after he has been found guilty i am looking at claiming victims of crime compensation. In the midst of this i have had a falling out with my father who got a TAC payout, and has had nothing to do with me or my baby daughter since. He doesn't want me to claim as he feels it's wrong and as a result won't give me any forms like statements etc on my mothers death and the details of charges against this guy who killed her. Does he have the right to do this? And how can i get my own copies of the charge sheet, statements etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated so i can be prepared when i go to a solicitor.