by mistercat  18/03/2016  75 Page Views
0 Comments  Commercial law, litigation, contracts, IP, property law

I have rights to an easement/carriageway that is on the plan of subdivision.
Currently there is a dividing fence between my property and the carriageway.
I wish to have access to my carriageway by putting a gate into the fence.
Q) Does the Fencing Act apply to a carriageway/easement?
I would like to know if I have to give the 30 days notice to the adjoining neighbour.
Thanks in advance,
Mr Cat