by cdh59  28/05/2005  1120 Page Views
1 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

I wish to use a DIY kit to get a child access order and probably a divorce. Do I have to buy the entire "divorce" kit or can I just get the relevant parts of the kit?


Also, where do I download the latest version Family Law Act to assist me in preparing my docs?


Thank you