by bear11  14/09/2005  1017 Page Views
1 Comments  Criminal law, traffic matters, DUI, assault, theft, fraud
I have a family member that has been found guilty in a NSW local court of child pornography charges. This person is not telling the family the full truth about these charges and to get to the bottom of this mess I would like to get a copy of the transcript of the case, is this possible? This person does have contact with several family members small children