by nnoemmi  24/07/2018  39 Page Views
0 Comments  Employment law, compensation law

I want to hire an independent contractor to manage research field trials. Our company is registered in NSW and the contractor has his business in QLD and will perform the trials in QLD. I know contractors have to organise their own insurance but I have read in some states the client needs to cover the contractor's workers compensation. My question is:

Do I have to cover his workers compensation?