by Worried sick  30/10/2012  198 Page Views
3 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

my ex-partner is requesting a financial settlement without the access arrangements included.

My lawyer advises that this can be completed with a consent order without restricting my access to the kids.

Is this true? Not sure what to expect.