by Stephen  19/05/2020  0 Page Views
1 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

My x-wife and I are completing our BFA for separation and we actualy get along well.  We both love the kids and care deeply about them but have fallen apart.  We are doing the BFA but want to after the BFA get them converted to consent orders, and also the parenting plan.    

This may sound strange but the concept of getting it all locked down and in the past is the reason, we both know people were the separation process is horrible and makes thing worse.  We want to draw a line in the sand that is immovable and BFA is only halfway there ? 

What is the best process to lock in the BFA with consent orders and also lock in the parenting plan.