by child custody  29/03/2016  146 Page Views
0 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
I am applying for partner’s visa to Australia, my partner has a child (6 yo) from previous marriage, and there a court decision to remove the custody from the father, and make the mother as the sole custodian parent, now the father has a different nationality from the mother and the child is holding the mother’s nationality, he is living with her and all court decisions and rulings are in the mother’s country, the Australian immigration is asking to prove that the child is not holding his father’s nationality as well, as that country (might) object granting his visa to Australia
Any advice how to respond? It is a weird and complex situation, and I don’t know what to do?