by blessedprincess  22/01/2016  185 Page Views
5 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
I am self-represented in the parenting matter. A Order regarding children's travel cost just made on November 2015. Then in December, it brought to my attention that the children had been receiving ongoing child abuse from their father and the father's partner, including emotional, psychological an physical abuse. The Psychologist advise that I seek Court Order for the children for supervised contacts with the father.
I wonder if the court will allow me to suspend the new order which was made just 2 months ago? The written judgement has not been available yet.
What action can I take to protect the children?