by Puchilin  28/03/2018  247 Page Views
4 Comments  Criminal law, traffic matters, DUI, assault, theft, fraud
I don’t even know how to start this since I it involves multiple issue and I have not been able to stay calm.
Unfortunately I have been charged with and high PCA last week

Not sure how that happened apart from the fact that I due work related issues and finally had the courage to quit after 13 years of working there. I wished they had just released me it was extremely toxic environment felt like I had zero support my life ended up being working weekend before and after hours just to keep up with the workload

In any case I can’t remember the last time I had a full 8 hours sleep at night my insomnia was driving me insane

In any case instead of feeling relieve I started experiencing panic attacks every night and as prescribed by my GP took seroquel unfortunately it had me waking up with extreme horrifying dreams. I took it the night before the incident which was silly just hoping I would at least get some peace of mind; unfortunately not I have no idea how long that drug stays in ur system. Cut a long story short this is what happened one week ago. I did have a few shots of jaegermeister not whilst driving during the day just to help me have a few hours of sleep of course no food decided then to go to the gym only lasted 15 mins and then drove over a hump which ,ist have detonated the airbags straight away I could not see anthing ,I drove into a gutter. Obviously someone called 000 ambulance came 30 mins later I can’t remember police obviously tried to take a breath test did not work I pleaded with them for me to take my most important items out of the car the said no. At police station 6 failed attempts to breath test me then a high reading.

Unfortunately this will be my 4th offence in the last 26 years each with 9 to 10 years no drinking and no other criminal activity recorded.

I know I am stressing but something just does not add up and especially the fact that my laptop anything electronic r missing from the car. So that would mean that there is also a criminal case either against the actual tow truck driver the holding area and the repair shop including the police especially that junior trainee police woman and that breath xyser which did not work 6 times and VW about the airbag warning ⚠️ lights they said not to worry. I have all those emails between me and VW.

Not sure if that would help with a the shock of the incident, then my anxiety going through the roof the not have eaten an
ything taken the seroquel the night before which I now remember it was not V because I had run out, the insomnia that must have played all a role and also affected my readings in the end.

Then the shock of the incident, then my anxiety going through the roof the not have eaten anything taken the seroquel the night before which the insomnia that must have played all a role and also affected my readings in the end

Sorry I know all of that won’t matter I am aware of the consequences

Can anyone let me know if they had any similar experiences please and what the outcome was.