by Questionable  19/04/2019  143 Page Views
1 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
A married couple going through a separation.

Man moves out of jointly owned home, leaves a note saying he has moved out but will continue to pay half the mortgage.

Woman asks for key to be returned, doesn't feel comfortable in him having full access.

Can she change tje locks legally, based on a hand written letter from him saying he has moved out?