by MoMo128  22/08/2016  346 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa

I was in a relationship however that has broken down and was wondering if there was a way I can change the bridging visa a (010) I am on to a student visa so I can complete the course in november this year.
I'm hoping I woudln't have to leave the country to do it

Or would it just be easier to sit it out and see what happens? as I was going to leave once I had completed my course anyway

Any advice would be very appreciated