by mumof2girls  13/03/2019  212 Page Views
2 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

my ex partner took my son 7 years ago and I only get sporadic visits when he feels like it...I am now in a better place and want to get custody papers drawn up so we have a schedule and I can see him on a regular ex wont like this but I can't really afford a lawyer so hoping we can write up and put into the court myself and represent myself...can I do this...we won't be able to do mediation as they live 5 hours away and my ex won't agree to it...but I really want to get this done..any information is greatly appreciated