by mumof2girls  20/03/2018  223 Page Views
2 Comments  Super, Managed Funds, Wealth, Insurance, SMSF, Pensions
If you ex wants to have the house in their name and remorgage the house but you ask for a cash settlement and they can't get a loan for that amount are they able to access their super to pay you out?