by BrisGirl  28/08/2005  920 Page Views
0 Comments  Criminal law, traffic matters, DUI, assault, theft, fraud
I am in Brisbane and recently blew .098.  I am a stay-at-home single Mum with 2 small kids under 5 years, who I have to drive around to kindy, preschool, medical appointments etc.  One child is hearing-impaired and has to be taken to specialist appointments.  Do you think I would be able to apply for a restricted work licence even though my situation is not paid employment?  Also, how long would I be on a restricted licence as opposed to a full licence loss, as I heard the disadvantage is a longer penalty?  Thanks in advance for your help!