by Sky  23/03/2021  0 Page Views
1 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

If there is a written and signed parenting agreement in place, to be submitted as a consent order, can it be stamped by a judge if the respondent doesn't respond. The respondent has previously signed the agreement and it has been in place for two years.