by Legal999  30/10/2017  295 Page Views
2 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
My ex husband hire an Interns - nice looking young girls from overseas. They are all work for Free, just to have an expirience of work in Australia. I realy would not have any problems with that exept that During my ex, three month overseas trip,our son was hellping to his Father( my ex) to run a Buseness. One of the interns got very close with my 19 years old son and now they dating.
One week befor her Visa expiery, she desided to apply for Student Visa. Right now she has got a bridging Visa, working at he caffe at the same time. Does she has a working rights? How can I stop her from potentialy using my son to stay in Australia?
Thank you for sudgestions.Legal9992017-10-30 03:44:16