by robertbruce  01/02/2012  14 Comments  598 Page Views
Discuss legal issues that are of a general nature
I was leaving the local supermarket when a hidden bollard rammed the side of my vehicle.
I would like to seek damages but im not sure what state to start with. The company is incorporated in South Australia with registered business's in QLD. The incident occurred in QLD.
As requested by them I forwarded a letter of demand to the SA office for forwarding to their insurance company but have not heard anything back.

I would like to ask if I should disregard what they instructed me to do and take the case to Qcat or should I go through the SA courts.

many thanks for any suggestions