by Howardadam  17/01/2016  205 Page Views
3 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
My wife and i are separated and i have the children she won't give me the birth certificates for schooling and centrelink. How do i get them back can i go to the police? Any help thanks