by Ziaul  22/09/2016  333 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
Afternoon All,
My younger brother lived and worked here in Australia before. He now is in his original country, left the visa expired.
We are talking to some sponsors who want him to come for a day-trial before they sponsor him for 457 visa.
What would be best visa option for him at this moment, apart from family sponsored visit visa (600)?
Is there any particular type of visa he can apply? If need to apply for 600 visa, is it wise to mention that he will have job interview?
Please help.