by Ellie   24/08/2021  0 Page Views
0 Comments  Discuss legal issues that are of a general nature
Hi, I’m just reaching out for some guidance. In Qld the Transport Dept required booked hire for school formal car transportation by a paying passenger to be registered with the appropriate booked hire and driver authority licences. In addition to this the CTP insurance needs to be 26 for booked hire chauffeured passenger transportation. Plus the appropriate car insurance for booked hire. In a situation where a car and driver chooses not to have any of the above Qld Transport licences and the appropriate insurance to transport a paying passenger to their school formal, in the event that a car accident or personal injury by the passenger occurs on the private property of the formal event, who is liable and responsible?