by dyrdec  03/05/2017  1319 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
hi, I have student visa 500 -partner, with 8201 - MAXIMUM 3 MONTHS STUDY.
I finished my 3 months course and I wanna more . It is possible to study more without changing my visa? Can I get extra time for English study?
Or can someone any shool where I can study with my visa? (In manly , Sydney).
Thanks for your advices.