by JPM  22/01/2016  218 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
My daughter in law has a child in Vietnam she wants to bring to Australia (4 year old girl). My daughter in law is awaiting PR which is imminent, after grant of 309. It says on gov immigration site that you can apply onshore for child's residency. My question is which visa could you bring the girl into Australia on in order to apply for the 802? There is a great deal of chat in the blogosphere of not being able to come on a visitor's visa because of the potential for a No Further Stay condition. How do children come into Australia then? I'm confused. Any advice gratefully received.