(includes blank agreement)
The breakdown of a relationship, either de facto or marriage, can be a very
stressful time. Like most couples wanting to separate, or having just separated,
sorting out your financial position is likely to be among your top priorities.
If you have reached an agreement on how your assets and liabilities are to be
divided, then you should formally document your arrangements through a
Separation Agreement, otherwise known as a Binding Financial Agreement.|
For only $89.95 the AussieLegal
Separation Agreement Kit can save $hundreds or even
$thousands in legal fees, contains easy to read information and
- information on the Family Law Act;
- information on the preparation and execution of agreements;
- a completed example Separation Agreement;
- completed example Annexures
and Schedules as required in the Act, and
- a full refund of the cost of this kit if you decide to upgrade to
PLUS service (see below).
- This version of the kit does NOT include legal advice or
- This kit is NOT a D.IY. legal kit.
|IMPORTANT: To ensure
that your Separation Agreement is fully enforceable, the Family
Law Act 1975 (as amended) requires that both parties to the Agreement:
- obtain independent legal advice and a complying solicitor's certificate
to that effect; and
- fully disclose all significant assets and liabilities.
Call 1300 728 200 for more information and to discuss your situation.
|Click on your STATE below to find out more and how to purchase your Kit: