Separation Agreements PLUS
(including legal certification for
you AND your partner)
The breakdown of a de facto relationship or marriage can be a very stressful time. Like most
couples wanting to separate, or having just separated, sorting out your
financial position is likely to be among your top priorities. If you have
reached an agreement on how your assets and liabilities are to be divided, then
you should formally document your arrangements through a Separation Agreement,
otherwise known as a Binding Financial Agreement.|
For only $1,550.00
AussieLegal can do all the hard work and have your Separation
Agreement executed quickly and efficiently - no other costs involved.
|Benefits of our Separation
Agreement Plus service:
- Your Agreement will be complete, compliant and fully
- Save thousands in legal fees compared to other solicitors;
- The price is fixed - no surprises;
- Save time - we are very efficient at dealing with these
- Convenience - there is no need to make repeated visits to
- Our experience - we have helped hundreds of people establish their
|This service includes:
- a review of your financial situation and any other supporting documentation;
- the preparation of the agreement; and
- the provision of legal advice and a solicitors certificate for
both you and your partner.
|IMPORTANT: To ensure
that your Separation Agreement is fully enforceable, the Family
Law Act 1975 (as amended) requires that both parties to the Agreement:
- obtain independent legal advice and a complying solicitor's certificate
to that effect; and
- fully disclose all significant assets and liabilities.
|How does it work?
- Click on your State or Territory below and submit your credit card
- We will send you (by email or by post) background information and a
Fact Find form.
- Return the completed Fact Find.
- An independent family law solicitor will be assigned to you. They
will prepare the Agreement and return it to you for
- After any amendments, your solicitor will send the Agreement to a second
independent solicitor who will act for your partner.
- IMPORTANT: You are required to disclose all significant assets and
liabilities to your partner and solicitor.
- Your solicitor will then arrange a time to discuss the Agreement over
- Your partner's solicitor will do the same with your partner.
- Each solicitor will forward a signed certificate to you and your partner
for your records.
- You will the return a certified copy of the Agreement to each solicitor for their
- Please note: All advice and documents are provided by independent,
experienced family law solicitors.
Call 1300 728 200 for more information and to discuss your situation.
|Click on your STATE below to find out more and how to
order this service: