Before the assets of the deceased can be distributed to the beneficiaries, the Executor may be required to apply to the
Supreme Court for a Grant of Probate.
This is a document that the Executor will use to get access to assets such as a bank account, shares in a company or real estate.
For only $250.00 the Handling Probate Kit will provide you with all you need to prepare and submit the application to the Court.
THE MOST POPULAR PROBATE KIT IN AUSTRALIA
|Benefits of the Handling Probate Kit:
- Full support from our help-line 1300 728 200
- Save time - this is the fastest way to get through the Probate
- Save thousands in legal fees;
- The price is fixed - no surprises; and
- This Kit has assisted thousands of people obtain probate.
|The Handling Probate Kit includes:
- background explanation of the law;
- a detailed explanation of the duties of an executor;
- a list of steps for obtaining probate;
- sample letters to banks and other institutions;
- completed examples of the forms;
- blank templates of all the forms you will need.
- Please note that this Kit does not include checking of forms.
|Click on your STATE below to find out more and how to purchase your Kit:
ACT (SA and NT not