Pre / Post Nuptial Agreements
(includes template agreement)
Pre Nuptial Agreements are agreements made between people who are living together
and who intend to get married. Post Nuptial Agreements are
essentially the same, but are made after two people have been
married. Both types of agreements (formally referred to as
Binding Financial Agreements) are fully enforceable in the Family
Court of Australia, and are designed to help people
decide now how they will deal with financial matters in the event
of a separation at some time in the future.
For only $89.95 the AussieLegal Pre
/ Post Nuptial Agreement Kit can save $hundreds or even $thousands
in legal fees, contains easy to read information and includes:
- information on the Family Law Act as it relates to
financial agreements (Section 90 B/C/D);
- information on the preparation and execution of agreements;
- a completed example Pre / Post Nuptial Agreement;
- completed example Annexures
and Schedules as required in the Act, and
- a full refund of the cost of this kit if you decide to upgrade to
PLUS service (see below).
- This version of the kit does NOT include legal advice or
- This kit is NOT a D.IY. legal kit.
|IMPORTANT: To be fully enforceable, the Family Law Act
1975 (as amended) requires that both parties to the agreement:
- obtain independent legal advice and a complying solicitor's certificate
to that effect; and
- fully disclose all significant assets and liabilities.
Call 1300 728 200 for more information and to discuss your situation.
|Click on your STATE below to find out more and how to purchase your Kit: