Pre / Post Nuptial Agreements Plus
(including legal certification for
you and your partner)
Pre Nuptial Agreements are agreements made between people who are living together
and who intend to get married. Post Nuptial Agreements are
essentially the same, but are made after two people have been
married. Both types of agreements (formally referred to as
Binding Financial Agreements) are fully enforceable in the Family
Court of Australia, and are designed to help people
decide now how they will deal with financial matters in the event
of a separation at some time in the future.
For only $1,550.00
AussieLegal can do all the hard work and have your Binding Financial
Agreement executed quickly and efficiently - no other costs involved.|
|Benefits of our Binding Financial
- Your Agreement will be complete, compliant and fully
- Save thousands in legal fees compared to other solicitors;
- The price is fixed - no surprises;
- Save time - we are very efficient at dealing with these
- Convenience - there is no need to make repeated visits to
- Our experience - we have helped hundreds of people establish their
Binding Financial Agreements.
|This service includes:
- a review of your financial situation and any other supporting documentation;
- the preparation of the agreement; and
- the provision of legal advice and a solicitors certificate for
both you and your partner.
|IMPORTANT: To be fully enforceable, the Family Law Act
1975 (as amended) requires that both parties to the agreement:
- obtain independent legal advice and a complying solicitor's certificate
to that effect; and
- fully disclose all significant assets and liabilities
|How does it work?
- Click on your State or Territory below and submit your credit card
- We will send you (by email or by post) background information and a
Fact Find form.
- Return the completed Fact Find.
- An independent family law solicitor will be assigned to you. They
will prepare the Agreement and return it to you for
- After any amendments, your solicitor will send the Agreement to a second
independent solicitor who will act for your partner.
- IMPORTANT: You are required to disclose all significant assets and
liabilities to your partner and solicitor.
- Your solicitor will then arrange a time to discuss the Agreement over
- Your partner's solicitor will do the same with your partner.
- Each solicitor will forward a signed certificate to you and your partner
for your records.
- You and your partner will then sign 2 copies
of the Agreement with a JP as witness.
- You will the return a certified copy of the Agreement to each solicitor for their
- Please note: All advice and documents are provided by independent,
experienced family law solicitors.
- If you request additional clauses, or changes to existing clauses,
which depart significantly from the standard agreement, the certifying
solicitors reserve the right to charge additional fees.
Call 1300 728 200 for more information and to discuss your situation.
|Click on your STATE below to find out more and how to
order this service:|