Print Page | Close Window

2nd stage partner visa

Printed From: AussieLegal
Category: Immigration Law
Forum Name: Student Visa, Employment Visa, Partner Visa, 457 Visa
Forum Discription:
Printed Date: 22/April/2019 at 10:04

Topic: 2nd stage partner visa
Posted By: bion
Subject: 2nd stage partner visa
Date Posted: 20/January/2011 at 18:11
Just wondering if anyone could tell me what type of stuff immigration usually require or they just send letter after two years and will inform you that you have got pr?


Posted By: MartinO
Date Posted: 20/January/2011 at 20:10
A bit more info please.

I am NOT a lawyer. Anything said is NOT legal advice.

Please post your legal questions in a forum rather than sending a PM. Thanks.

Posted By: aussiegirl
Date Posted: 21/January/2011 at 18:34
Hi there,

DIAC will contact you when the 2 years is up. If you don't hear from them, you need to contact them.

Read this info. from DIAC -

EDITED to make link clickable.


Print Page | Close Window