QuoteReplyTopic: Permanent Visa - Australia Posted: 03/August/2012 at 12:37
I would like to apply for the Permanent Resident here in Australia but I am not sure if I am able to apply. Could someone please help me?
Below is the information that I believe is enough to understand my current situation.
- I have been in Australia since may 2011. I live in Sydney.
- I am 27 years old.
- I have the 457 visa. I got his visa on may/2012. My current company gave me this visa.
- I have been working for this company since july/2011. However, I have been working full time only since may/2012. I was working part-time before may/2012.
- I am Programmer Developer in this company.
- I spoke to the Director in my company and he told me the company can nominated me if I am able to apply for Employer Nomination Scheme.
- I got the ACS letter this month (August/2012). ACS wrote that I have 9 years of work experience overseas (in Brazil) + 2 months work experience in Australia. ACS considered just the time that I worked full time in my current company.
- ACS gave me the title of Developer Programmer - 261312 -> ANZSCO code.
- It is written In the ACS letter that I completed my university in March 2010. It has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Associate Degree with a major in computing.
- I took the IELTs test in April/2012. I think I have to take another IELTs test, because I got less than 6 points in the writting. It is not a big deal, I will take IELTs test again. My current points are: 7.5 listening / 7 reading / 6 speaking / 5.5 writing. I have to have at least 6 points in each one to apply for ENS.
- I will include my girlfiend as my partner. She is already in my 457 as my partner. She is going to take the IELT as well. In her case, she has to get at least 4.5 in each topic of IELTs.
Am I able to apply for ENS?
I think ENS could be the only option. So far I know, I am not able to apply for Skilled Independent (subclass 189), because I dont have 60 points. Is it correct?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum