Australia's leading provider of affordable DIY legal kits
Call our Customer Care Specialists on 1300 728 200

Legal Forum

Welcome to the FREE AussieLegal Forum

This FREE legal forum is supported by participating lawfirms in your local area.
The information contained in this public forum, and any comments made by the administrators, it's appointed mediators, or members of the public are of a general nature and may not be regarded as financial or legal advice in any way. We recommend that you seek formal advice from a practicing solicitor or licensed financial advisor regarding your particular situation. By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.

To be sure we provide you with the most relevant information to your state, please let us know which state you your legal matter resides in:


AussieLegal recommends this law firm:

  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

criminal to civil

 Post Reply Post Reply
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ash161082 View Drop Down

Joined: 27/March/2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1
  Quote ash161082 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: criminal to civil
    Posted: 27/March/2015 at 13:21
A friend has been sentenced to community service. Stupid enough to fool around with a minor a few years back.
now she's of age and my friend is married with a child and another on the way, a new man.shortly before this was finalised at the magistrates, he had for other financial reasons transferred his assets to his wifes name.
in the event of a civil suit, are the assets protected?
any advice would be appreciated and also welcome legal practitioners details who specialise in the area. Many thanks

 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Want to save money?

Check out our list of do-it-yourself legal kits.

Need formal advice?

Let us help you find a lawyer who specializes in your particular area of law.

Need further information?

Visit our legal forum where you can ask questions and search for similar topics.