Australia's leading provider of affordable DIY legal kits
Call our Customer Care Specialists on 1300 728 200

Legal Forum

Welcome to the FREE AussieLegal Forum

This FREE legal forum is supported by participating lawfirms in your local area.
The information contained in this public forum, and any comments made by the administrators, it's appointed mediators, or members of the public are of a general nature and may not be regarded as financial or legal advice in any way. We recommend that you seek formal advice from a practicing solicitor or licensed financial advisor regarding your particular situation. By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.

To be sure we provide you with the most relevant information to your state, please let us know which state you your legal matter resides in:


AussieLegal recommends this law firm:

Ogilvie Jennings Barristers and Solicitors - Hobart

Address:  8 Brooke St Hobart TAS

Phone:  (03) 6223 7811



  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(QLD) How to obtain qp9

 Post Reply Post Reply
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Galvin_klein View Drop Down

Joined: 04/June/2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 1
  Quote Galvin_klein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (QLD) How to obtain qp9
    Posted: 04/June/2014 at 20:06
I am from wa and was recently charged with an assaUlt in QLD. I was arrested and released on bail to reappear at court, no other bail conditions, money etc. i did not return due to work, however i wish to return and fight thus charge. I am trying to obtain my statement of facts or qp9 as it is called so i can see how to best proceed. The police prosecutions will not send this to me as they are saying they are not satisfied i am who i say i am and it can only be given in person. I am unwilling to fly all the way to qld and go to the police prosecutions to get this info because they will likely arrest me as i now have an outstanding bench warrant for not attending court. Also i wish to recieve the statement to take to a lawyer and get advice before handing myself in. How do i best go about this?

 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Want to save money?

Check out our list of do-it-yourself legal kits.

Need formal advice?

Let us help you find a lawyer who specializes in your particular area of law.

Need further information?

Visit our legal forum where you can ask questions and search for similar topics.