Australia's leading provider of affordable DIY legal kits
Call our Customer Care Specialists on 1300 728 200

Legal Forum

Welcome to the FREE AussieLegal Forum

This FREE legal forum is supported by participating lawfirms in your local area.
The information contained in this public forum, and any comments made by the administrators, it's appointed mediators, or members of the public are of a general nature and may not be regarded as financial or legal advice in any way. We recommend that you seek formal advice from a practicing solicitor or licensed financial advisor regarding your particular situation. By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.

To be sure we provide you with the most relevant information to your state, please let us know which state you your legal matter resides in:


AussieLegal recommends this law firm:

  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

change of contact details

 Post Reply Post Reply
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
adamfry View Drop Down

Joined: 05/August/2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1
  Quote adamfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: change of contact details
    Posted: 05/August/2009 at 00:25
my fiance and myself have applied of a prospective marriage visa and i have recently lost my phone and when i got a new phone i had to get a new phone number how do i inform the dept of immagrtion in thailand of this matter
thank you

cricket07 View Drop Down

Joined: 30/July/2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4
  Quote cricket07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/August/2009 at 13:28
Either fill a form. there is a for available on immigration website. ithink it is form 90.
Alternatively send them a written statment and tell them about the changes. just tell them that my phone number has changed. ithink it willbe easier just to send them email

 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Want to save money?

Check out our list of do-it-yourself legal kits.

Need formal advice?

Let us help you find a lawyer who specializes in your particular area of law.

Need further information?

Visit our legal forum where you can ask questions and search for similar topics.