Australia's leading provider of affordable DIY legal kits
Call our Customer Care Specialists on 1300 728 200

Legal Forum

Welcome to the FREE AussieLegal Forum

This FREE legal forum is supported by participating lawfirms in your local area.
The information contained in this public forum, and any comments made by the administrators, it's appointed mediators, or members of the public are of a general nature and may not be regarded as financial or legal advice in any way. We recommend that you seek formal advice from a practicing solicitor or licensed financial advisor regarding your particular situation. By registering to use this forum you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.

To be sure we provide you with the most relevant information to your state, please let us know which state you your legal matter resides in:


AussieLegal recommends this law firm:

  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting someone to remove their property of yours

 Post Reply Post Reply
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hawkie View Drop Down

Joined: 02/December/2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3
  Quote Hawkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting someone to remove their property of yours
    Posted: 17/February/2018 at 16:59
Hi first time posting here.

My sister has an issue with someone that she let put some animals on her property

At the time it was suppose to be only 3 Alpaca’s and this was during winter when there was lots of grass to eat.

The guy turned up with 7 and and dispite all requests over many months has refused to remove the animals that have now eaten every thing in sigh, to the point she is now having to buy food for them which this guy refuses to reimburse her for or to buy food for the animals.

She has contacted the RSPCA who have told her as they are on her land she must provide for them or she could be prosecuted for animal cruelty.

What is the process to force him to remove his animals or what else can she do to get this pest to take these animals or to get them of her property.

forms or letter templates?

Thanks in advance.

citizen-joe View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 09/October/2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 420
  Quote citizen-joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2018 at 18:30
She probably needs a court order to force the owner of the animals to remove them. She should see a solicitor to start the process.

Luisa View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 08/June/2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 212
  Quote Luisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/February/2018 at 16:40
Nah call the council. Tell them the animals aren't yours and you want them removed. You gave permission to put 3 there but the other 4 are unwanted. And you can give council the other 3 if they have outstayed their welcome. Give council the name of the owner and let them contact the owner.

 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Want to save money?

Check out our list of do-it-yourself legal kits.

Need formal advice?

Let us help you find a lawyer who specializes in your particular area of law.

Need further information?

Visit our legal forum where you can ask questions and search for similar topics.