|Consent Orders Plus|
Relationship break-ups for
most people are very stressful and confusing. Usually the most pressing
issues that need to be addressed are those relating to financial
matters, child residence and access. Couples are increasingly reaching
agreement on these issues without the need to go to Court or rely
excessively on solicitors. If you have reached an agreement, about
financial and parenting arrangements, it
wise to formally document the arrangements. The easiest way to do this
is through Consent Orders.|
For only $725.00 the
Consent Orders Plus provides you with all
you need to complete your FREE Application for Consent Orders, PLUS AussieLegal will
assist you draft
your Consent Orders before you submit them to the Family
|Benefits of the Consent Orders Checking Service:
- Save hundreds or thousands in legal fees;
- Provide information about property settlement, child residency & access
- Save time - you are in control of the process; and
|The Consent Orders Plus Service includes:
- the Divorce Settlement through Consent Orders kit, including the
Property Settlement Calculator; and
- a check of your Application AND assistance with drafting the Consent Orders;
- NOTE: AussieLegal does not provide any legal advice, nor do we act
in a legal capacity for, or represent in any way, the applicant(s).
|IMPORTANT: The Family Law Act
1975 (as amended) does not require that the parties applying for Consent
Orders get legal advice prior to applying.
|How does it work?
- Click on your State or Territory below and submit your credit card
- We will send you the Divorce Settlement through Consent Orders
- When you have completed a draft of the Application for Consent Orders, return
it to AussieLegal by email, fax or post.
- AussieLegal will assist you in completing your Application
and your Draft Consent Orders.
- AussieLegal can refer to independent, experienced family law
solicitors for further assistance, if you require.
- These will be returned to you by email and/or post.
- You and your partner will then sign these documents with a Justice of
the Peace as witness, and then send them directly to the closest Family
|Click on your STATE below to find out more and how to purchase your Kit: